John Napoletano has created this website for the purpose of initiating contact with Domain Name Investors and Web Developers. This website does not collect personally identifiable information about you without your knowledge. For example, when you submit our contact us form, you submit the requested information in an obvious fashion.
We may collect non-personal identification information about visitors to this website. Non-personal information generally includes the browser software name, type of device, and technical information that is commonly available to website operators. We use such non-personal information to protect our assets from hackers and spammers, to improve the user experience, and to properly count the number of visitors this website receives over time.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
We use the information submitted in the following ways:
- To answer your question submitted on the contact us page.
- To email you a price quote or counter offer for a domain name.
- To call you by phone during a domain name price negotiation.
- To notify you if the price or availability of a domain name has changed.
- To notify you if a similar domain name is available for sale and at what price.
- To manage our opt-in and opt-out list (we do not share our list).
- We maintain a list of domain name buyers and sellers (Domainers, Domain Name Investors) who generally enjoy speaking with us by email or by phone.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may use third party services to help us operate this website. Such operating activities may include the processing of payment, collection of non-paying accounts, tax reporting, transfer of domain names, and setting up hosting accounts on your behalf, as examples. The purpose of sharing your information with a third party is generally limited in scope and not an attempt to distribute your information.
How We Protect Submitted Information
We are business professionals with many years of experience in various functions both online and offline. We follow generally accepted collection, storage, and processing practices, both online and offline in our office. This website currently DOES NOT collect, store, or process credit card or bank information. Such financial information is managed by Escrow.com or Paypal.com when you make a payment.
Notice Of Changes
Acceptance Of These Terms
How To Contact Us
Additional Legal Notices:
Last updated: December 28, 2016.